What is it?
Health Norwegian is an online course that focuses on topics related to health sciences. The course also contains assignments in grammar and writing assignments. This course combines the Norwegian language and the knowledge you need to work in the healthcare sector.
You also talk to a teacher. All meetings with the teacher are online. We have many good teachers who have significant experience in teaching Norwegian health.
In Health Norwegian you learn about these topics:
- Elderly care
- Diet and disease
- Basic needs
- Report writing
- The body and physiology
- Ethics and communication
- Health services in Norway
- Patient rights
- Different groups in the health sector
For whom is the course?
Do you work in the health sector? Do you want to work in the health sector in the future? Then this course is perfect for you. Health Norwegian goes from A1 + to B2 level, but it is good to know a little Norwegian before you start.
What do you receive?
- Access to the Health Norwegian course.
- A flexible online course that fits your schedule. Start the course when it suits you!
- A 1-hour video call included with a teacher, once per month.
- The opportunity to book extra hours with an online teacher.
- Access to the course within 24-hours of booking.
- A course certificate when the course is completed.
Is the course approved?
Our school is approved by Competence Norway.
Are you applying for a permanent residence permit in Norway? Or citizenship? This course gives you approved hours.
The UDI approves a maximum of 48 hours per month for online courses.