Min Vei B1-B2
kr2290 – kr10690
What is it?
The course is online and is called Min Vei. You learn Norwegian grammar and vocabulary. You read texts, do assignments, listen and watch videos. You also talk to a teacher. All meetings with the teacher are online. We have several great teachers who help you learn Norwegian.
The course helps you to become better at oral and written Norwegian. An experienced teacher corrects all the texts you submit, and gives you tips on how to write better. You get personal feedback on all the texts you send, with an assessment of level.
For whom is the course?
The course is for those who know some Norwegian, and who want to study more at B1 and B2 levels.
You get help to write better and speak better, at a high level.
What do you receive?
- Access to My Road B1 and B2.
- A 1-hour conversation with a teacher online, once per month.
- The opportunity to book extra hours with an online teacher.
- Personal feedback from the teacher on the assignments you do, with assessment of level.
- Access to the course within 24 hours of booking.
- A course certificate when the course is completed.
Is the course approved?
Our school is approved by Competence Norway.
Are you applying for a permanent residence permit in Norway? Or citizenship? This course gives you approved hours.
The UDI approves a maximum of 48 hours per month for online courses. In the course there are 2 hours tutoring per 12 hours on the online course. It is mandatory to have this tutoring to get approved hours for the application for permanent residency and citizenship in Norway.
Do you want to order extra conversation training?