What is it?
The course is online and is called Min Vei. You learn Norwegian grammar and vocabulary. You read texts, do assignments, listen and watch videos. You also talk to a teacher. All meetings with the teacher are online. We have several great teachers who help you learn Norwegian.
The course has integrated dictionaries in many languages. It makes it easier to learn and understand. You learn about topics such as Norwegian culture, society, and lifestyle.
For whom is the course?
The course is for those who already know a little Norwegian. You get access to levels A2 and B1.
You choose which level you want to work at. The course is individual, not group-based.
What do you receive?
- Access to Min Vei A2 and B1.
- A 1-hour conversation with a teacher online, once per month.
- The opportunity to book extra hours with an online teacher.
- Many written and oral assignments.
- Personal feedback from the teacher on the assignments you do.
- Information on grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and sentence structure.
- Extra assignments with grammar, spelling, and pronunciation.
- Tips for links from Karen’s Youtube channel.
Is the course approved?
Our school is approved by Competence Norway.
Are you applying for a permanent residence permit in Norway? Or citizenship? This course gives you approved hours.
The UDI approves a maximum of 48 hours per month for online courses.
You will have access to the course within 24 hours of booking.
Do you want to order extra conversation training?